We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, personalize our website, facilitate navigation for our users, provide a better experience when using the website, identify problems to improve it, make measurements and usage statistics and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing website usage.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer the proper functioning of the site.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
• Own cookies : these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the web page and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the web page from which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. Likewise, in the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the website owner himself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered as third party cookies.
Types of cookies according to purpose:
• Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, including those that the publisher uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of invoicing the licenses of the software with which it works the service (website, platform or application), use security elements during browsing, store content for video or sound broadcasting, enable dynamic content (for example, loading animation of a t ext or image) or share content through social networks.
Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as another element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the ‘editor has included in a web page, application or platform on the basis of criteria such as edited content, without collecting information from users for different purposes, such as personalizing this advertising content or other content.
• Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow information to be remembered for the user to access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
• Analysis or measurement cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for the same to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service
• Behavioral advertising cookies: these are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces on the web page. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertising based on this.
• Geolocation cookies: they are used to know where a user is when requesting a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, to offer you the appropriate information depending on the country in which you are.
Types of Cookies according to the length of time they remain activated:
• Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of purchased products) and disappear when the session ends.
• Persistent cookies: they are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
• PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the session identifier. It is deleted when you close the browser.
• acceptCookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the option marked in the acceptance or customization of the cookies module.
• ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. Expires in 1 year from last update.
• _ga: Google Analytics Universal cookie that enables the unique visit control feature. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user returns to the website with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, another user will be considered. Expires 2 years after last update. More information on the processing carried out by Google Analytics here.
• _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to limit the speed of the request – the limitation of data collection in high traffic sites. Expires in 10 minutes.
• _gid: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. Used to distinguish users. Expires in 24 hours.
HOW ARE COOKIES DELETED IN BROWSER?
The user can, at any time, allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by modifying the configuration parameters of the browser installed on their computer:
• Chrome Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
• Explorer Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
• Firefox Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
• Safari Preferences -> Security
For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help
Deactivating cookies does not prevent browsing the website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and, therefore, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
The user may at any time withdraw his consent related to the Cookies Policy, and may delete the cookies stored on his computer through the adjustments and configurations of his Internet browser, indicated above.