Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Express aromatic mussels
Ingredients (serves 1)
500 g rock mussels
50 ml water
2 bay leaves
1. Clean the mussels properly.
2. Put in a big plate or container that is suitable for microwaving. Add water, pepper, the zest of a lemon, and two bay leaves.
3. Cover the plate and cook in the microwave at maximum power for four minutes.
4. Remove from the microwave and let it cool for some minutes.
5. Take the lid off the plate and sprinkle in lemon zest and parsley.
6. With a spoon stir everything together and serve.
*Wash the lemon skin properly before grating.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our