Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Banana and apple instant ice cream
Ingredients (serves 2)
250 g pear or apple
1 ripe banana
1 cup cold plain yogurt (lactose-free in case of intoler-ance)
25 g cold whole milk (lactose-free in case of intoler-ance)
1. Peel and remove the skin and seeds from the fruit.
2. Cook the apple and/or pear in the microwave. Cool.
3. Cut the banana and place it with the cooked fruit in a wide container in the freezer.
4. When the fruit is almost completely frozen, put in-to a container suitable for blending and add the cold yogurt and cold milk.
5. Blend using quick and short pulses until creamy. If blended excessively and for too long, the mixture could heat up and melt.
6. Serve in a dessert cup and eat immediately.
Eat right away or keep in the freezer for an hour for best consistency.un tiempo máximo de una hora.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our