Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Banana caramel pudding
Ingredients (serves 2)
1 ripe banana (about 100 g)
75 g milk (lactose-free in case of intolerance)
20 g sugar
1 tbsp liquid caramel
1. Peel the banana and cut it into pieces.
2. Put in a container with the rest of the ingredients and blend together.
3. Cover and let it sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
4. Divide the mixture into two individual microwaveable moulds.
5. Cook each mould in the microwave for approximately two minutes at maximum power.
6. Cool and keep it covered in the fridge, so that it does not dry out.
7. Unmould and serve cold with caramel on top.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our