Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Canned sardines burger
Ingredients (serves 2)
1 can of sardines in olive oil (120 g)
25 g onion
1 pinch of flour (1 tsp)
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Open the can of sardines and strain to eliminate all the oil.
2. Chop the onion.
3. Beat the egg with a fork.
4. Place the whole sardines in a bowl and smash with a fork
5. Add the chopped onion, half of the beaten egg, flour, parsley, cumin, oregano, and a pinch of pepper to the sardines. Mix until obtaining a compact mixture.
6. Put the mixture in round cutter or something simi-lar to shape in the form of a burger.
7. Cook the burgers in a pan with a few drops of oil on both sides until brown.
8. Serve with vegetables as a garnish to taste.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our