Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Ingredients (serves 2)
10 big mushrooms or shiitake
½ green pepper
½ red onion
80 g of fresh non-fat cheese (lactose-free in case of intol-erance)
4 cherry tomatoes
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the oven at 170°C.
2. Wash and chop the onion and the pepper.
3. Wash and slice the cherry tomatoes.
4. Cut the cream cheese into small cubes.
5. Cut the mushroom stem and place each of the mushroom hat’s upside down on a baking tray.
6. Stuff each mushroom with a slice of tomato and a bit of finely chopped pepper and onion. Bake for ten minutes.
7. Add the cheese on top and grill for a few minutes.
8. To make the seasoning, blend extra virgin olive oil with the chopped basil and oregano leaves.
9. Serve the champizzas with the seasoning topped with a sprinkle of basil and oregano leaves.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our