Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Ingredients (serves 2)
200 g cooked chickpeas
20 g brown rice
1 garlic clove
Extra virgin olive oil
Wholemeal bread as a side dish
1. Cook the brown rice a few more minutes than recommended in the instructions, making it slightly overcooked (this will help bind the mixture).
2. Wash the chickpeas in abundant water, strain and add to the rice.
3. Chop the onion and garlic and sauté in a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil until golden brown. Chop the mushrooms, add to the frying pan and sauté at low heat. Add the chickpeas and rice.
4. Season with pepper, basil and oregano and mash together until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
5. Shape the burger into a patty using your hands.
6. Cook the burgers in a frying pan with a few drops of oil, at medium heat, and serve with a piece of whole wheat bread.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our