Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Cod brandade with red pepper
Ingredients (serves 2)
1 red pepper
• 150 g fresh de-boned cod
• 1 potato
• 80 m cream
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Chopped parsley
• Black pepper
• Bay leaf
Roast the pepper in the oven at 180ºC for 30 minutes. After 15 minutes, flip the pepper. Remove the pepper from the oven, cover it with a plate and let cool.
2. Peel the pepper and remove seeds and pith by hand.
3. Peel and chop potato.
4. Place potato pieces in a saucepan with water and one bay leaf. Boil for about 15 minutes, or until cooked.
5. Then add the cod to the saucepan and let it boil with the potatoes very gently for about 2 minutes. Remove the saucepan from heat.
6. Drain the cod and potato (save some cooking water) and put in a large container. Add the cream and a splash of oil.
7. Purée this mixture with an immersion blender and add enough cooking water to create a creamy texture. Add black pepper.
8. On the plate, first place a base layer of roasted pepper. Then serve the cod brandade on top of the pepper, and then top this mixture with the other half of the pepper.
9. Garnish with the croutons and a drizzle of oil.
10. Sprinkle chopped parsley on top and serve.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our