Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Bean and cheese stuffed egg whites
Ingredients (serves 1)
2 egg whites
50 g of cooked white beans
½ spring onion
1 tablespoon of cream cheese or cottage cheese (lac-tose-free in case of intolerance)
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Mash the beans with a fork and mix with the cream cheese and a drizzle of olive oil.
2. Finely chop the onion and basil leaves and mix with the bean paste.
3. Whisk the egg whites and cook them in a frying pan. Cook them covering the entire surface of the pan as with a crepe.
4. Remove from the heat, spread the mixture, and wrap the omelette into a roll.
5. Cut into portions, garnish with a few basil leaves, and serve.
The recipe can be prepared using other vegetables or pulses.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our