Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Fruit Mille Feuille
Ingredients (serves 1)
• ½ green apple
• 1 orange
• 1 handful of strawberries
1. Cut orange in half. Juice one half of the orange and set it aside. Slice the other half.
2. Wash and thinly slice the apple. Remove seeds.
3. Wash and clean strawberries Use an immersion blender to blend strawberries with orange juice.
4. Build the mille feuille on a plate by alternating layers of apple and orange slices.
5. Drizzle with strawberry sauce.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our