1. Boil the hake in a saucepan with water and a pinch of salt over low heat, being careful not to overcook and dry out. Drain. Add a splash of oil, pepper to taste, a pinch of salt, and set aside.
2. In the same saucepan, cook the peeled potato until very tender. Drain and mash with a fork. Set aside.
3. Add olive oil to a frying pan, fry peeled and minced garlic. When the garlic is almost golden, add the parsley, and gently stir. Remove from heat. Add the fish broth and use an immersion blender to blend everything together. Purée with potatoes until homogeneous and creamy.
4. Cut the hake into very small pieces, about the size of a thumbnail (approx. 15 mm max).
5. Pour the cream on plate first plate and then top with minced fish. Serve.