Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
This prescription is especially recommended when, in addition to the side effects or symptoms selected, there is weight gain or hyperlipidemia.
Low fat instant banana and apple ice cream
Ingredients (serves 2)
250 g apple or pear
1 ripe banana
1 cup cold skimmed plain yogurt (lactose-free in case of intolerance)
1. Peel and remove the skin and seeds from the fruit.
2. Cook the apple and/or pear in the microwave. Cool.
3. Cut the banana and place it with the cooked fruit in a wide container in the freezer.
4. When the fruit is almost completely frozen, put in-to a container suitable for blending and add the cold yogurt.
5. Blend using quick and short pulses until creamy. If blended excessively and for too long, the mixture could heat up and melt.
6. Serve in a dessert cup and eat immediately.
Eat right away or keep in the freezer for an hour for best consistency.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our