Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Marinated fried fish cubes
Ingredients (serves 1)
120 g monkfish or angler fish
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Ask the fishmonger to clean the fish and cut it into cubes of about three by three cm thick.
2. Chop the parsley.
3. Mix the juice of half a lemon with the oregano, chopped parsley and a whole crushed garlic.
4. Put the fish in a tall container, add the sauce, mix together and put in the fridge for about thirty minutes to marinate.
5. Coat the fish cubes in flour, dip in egg wash and then cover in breadcrumbs. Fry in a pan with abundant olive oil. It is important that the oil is hot to reduce its absorption in the batter.
6. Transfer the fish cubes from the oil to a baking tray or plate lined with kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
7. Serve while hot.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our