Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Marinated turkey skewers
Ingredients (serves 2)
250 g boneless turkey
1 garlic clove
1 finger-thick piece of ginger
Virgin olive oil
1. Cut the turkey into small pieces.
2. Peel and chop the garlic clove.
3. Peel and cut the ginger.
4. Season the turkey in a bowl with pepper, oregano, paprika, garlic, chopped ginger and a few drops of virgin olive oil. Mix together and let sit for some hours in the fridge.
5. Thread the marinated turkey onto the skewers.
6. Assemble a salad with spring onion thinly cut and chopped parsley. Season with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
7. Cook the skewers in a frying pan at medium heat, until golden brown on all sides.
8. Serve with the salad.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our