Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Ingredients (serves 1)
• 1 slice of melon
• 2-3 fresh figs
• 1 peach
1. Remove melon rind and use a spoon to scoop out round balls of melon. Set aside. Put the rest of the melon in a blending container.
2. Peel figs and peach. Chop and add to container and blend.
3. Pour the blended mixture into a wide container and put in freezer.
4. Once frozen, remove from freezer and let sit at room temperature for a few minutes. Pierce and crush with a fork to create a slushy texture.
5. Serve slushy mixture with melon balls on top.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our