Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
This prescription is especially recommended when, in addition to the side effects or symptoms selected, there is loss of appetite or loss of muscle mass.
Pear pudding (enriched)
Ingredients (serves 2)
200 g ripe pear
50 ml whole milk (lactose-free in case of intolerance)
1 tsp powdered milk
1 Marie biscuit (similar to rich tea biscuits)
25 g bread
1. Peel the pear and remove the seeds and stem. Cut into quarters.
2. Place into a container suitable for microwave cooking, add a splash of water and cook at maximum power for four to five minutes.
3. Whisk the egg and the plant-based milk together in a bowl and add the biscuits and bread. Let them soak for some minutes.
4. Put the pear through a sieve and add it to the mixture. Blend together.
5. Pour the mixture into individual moulds suitable for microwave cooking.
6. Cook a maximum power setting in the microwave for two minutes and thirty seconds approximately.
7. Cool and remove from the mould.
8. The pudding can be served as is or topped with fruit-based sauce (kiwi, peach, strawberries...).
In case of osteoporosis, use enriched milk with calcium and vitamin D.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our