Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Potato onion omelette (modified texture)
Ingredients (serves 2)
200 g potato
• 3 eggs
• 50 g onion
• 80 ml semi-skimmed milk
• 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
• Salt and pepper
Peel potatoes and slice very thinly. Peel and dice onion into very small pieces.
2. In a frying pan with oil, fry potatoes and onion until tender.
3. Strain and keep some of the oil.
4. Beat eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper.
5. Mix potato and onion with eggs.
6. In a frying pan, heat the reserved frying oil.
7. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and stir a little until the egg begins to curdle.
8. Avoid over-browning.
9. Once curdled, pour into a large container. Use an immersion blender to purée mixture with milk. Serve.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our