Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Potato salad (modified texture)
Ingredients (serves 1)
• 100 g potato
• 25 g carrot
• 30 g roasted pepper
• 10 g stuffed olives (omit in case of high blood pressure or liquid retention)
• 1 anchovy filet cleaned (omit in case of high blood pressure or liquid retention)
• 1 cup light mayonnaise
• Sweet paprika
1. Wash anchovy and olives with cold water. Drain and set aside.
2. Peel and dice potato and carrot. Boil until well done. Drain vegetables and set them aside. Save some of the cooking water as well.
3. Once vegetables have cooled off, put them in a blending container, add mayonnaise and purée with some cooking water until smooth.
4. Separately, blend in pepper, anchovy, and olives.
5. Serve the potato-carrot purée on the base of the plate and then add pepper, anchovy, and olive purée on top. Sprinkle with sweet paprika and serve.
In case of severe dysphagia, pass purées through sieve if they do not have the same texture.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our