Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
• 40 g quince paste
• 20 g water
• 40 g egg white (1 egg)
• A pinch of salt (omit in case of high blood pressure or liquid retention)
1. Use an immersion blend to blend the quince paste with a little water.
2. Beat the egg white with salt until stiff peaks form.
3. Gently fold quince purée into egg white.
4. Serve in a glass or bowl.
Can be paired with a glass of grape or apple juice or smoothie.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our