Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Rabbit and vegetable stew
Ingredients (serves 1)
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt (skip in case of hypertension or fluid retention)
1. Chop the rabbit and season with salt and pep-per.
2. Peel and grate the onion and sauté it slowly in a saucepan with some olive oil and salt.
3. Add the bay leaf.
4. Add the rabbit and cook lightly until brown.
5. Peel the pumpkin and cut into cubes. Do the same with the courgette and the pear, removing the seeds.
6. Add the vegetables and fruit to the saucepan. Add some water, cover, and cook slowly until very tender.
7. When cooked, remove part of the vegetables, and blend them.
8. After blending, add the blended vegetables back to the stew to make a homogenous and juicy stew. Season with pepper and a few drops of olive oil and serve.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our