Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Rice and fish rolls
Ingredients (serves 1)
2 rice paper wrappers
75 g of fish (hake, monkfish, salmon, rooster, sea bream, mackerel, trout...)
50g of rice
1 tsp honey
Salt (skip in case of hypertension or fluid retention)
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Put the rice in a strainer and wash under running cold water until the starch has been removed and the rice looks transparent.
2. Boil the rice for fifteen minutes in a saucepan with water. Strain the rice and spread out on a flat sur-face to cool.
3. Hydrate the rice papers for a few seconds on a plate with water until they are malleable.
4. Gently remove them from the water and drain. Arrange on a flat surface.
5. Chop the parsley.
6. Steam or microwave the fish. Break it up with a spoon into smaller pieces.
7. Mix the rice with the honey, the fish, a pinch of parsley and season with salt and pepper.
8. Place the mixture on top of the rice paper.
9. Wrap the rolls as with cannelloni.
10. Serve topped with a few drops of olive oil.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our