Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
• 100 g rice
• 50 g lean veal steak
• 100 g carrot
• 50 g green beans (optional)
• Plain yoghurt
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Black pepper
1. Clean green beans and remove strings.
2. Wash rice in a colander until water runs transparent.
3. Put rice in a pot and cover with water, about 1 cm above rice.
4. Cover and cook on low heat for 10 minutes. Remove pot from heat and keep covered for 10 more minutes. Set aside.
5. Peel carrots. Finely dice carrot and green beans. Boil vegetables until tender. Separate half of the carrot and blend with a little cooking water to create a thin cream. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
6. Thinly slice the veal and sauté on high heat with a small amount of olive oil. Add a spoonful of honey and sprinkle with pepper. Stir and set aside.
7. Mix rice with veal and well drained vegetables. Use slightly moist hands to shape the mixture into balls about the size of a meatball.
8. Serve with carrot sauce and blended yoghurt.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our