Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Rice pasta salad
Ingredients (serves 1)
• 30 g rice pasta
• 75 g carrot
• 75 g courgette
• 75 g onion
• 3 prawn tails
• 1 boiled egg white
• Fresh chives
• Fresh ginger
• Apple cider vinegar
• Extra virgin olive oil
1. Peel and dice all vegetables. Peel prawn tails
2. Mince chives and grate a small piece of ginger. Lightly drizzle with olive oil and add a few drops of apple cider vinegar. Set aside.
3. Boil the vegetables with a piece of ginger until well done. Drain vegetables from water. Discard ginger.
4. In the same pot and water, boil the prawn tails for 2 minutes and drain. Dice prawn tails and egg white.
5. Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Cook pasta according to directions on package.
6. Mix pasta with the rest of the ingredients and dress with ginger oil.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our