Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Cod and vegetable risotto
Ingredients (serves 1)
1 garlic clove
60 g desalted codfish
25 g Parmesan cheese (lactose-free in case of intoler-ance)
25 g butter (lactose-free in case of intolerance)
50 g rice
100 ml vegetable stock
1. Sauté the onion and garlic until golden brown.
2. Add the rest of the peeled and chopped vegetables and cook.
3. Add the rice and stir for one minute.
4. Add one quarter of the vegetable stock, previously heated.
5. Little by little, incorporate the rest of the stock.
6. Cook the rice for about fifteen minutes.
7. Cut the codfish into cubes. Halfway through the cooking of the rice, add the codfish.
8. After fifteen minutes, take off the heat, add the Parmesan cheese and butter and stir until smooth.
9. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
In case of high-output stoma or diarrhea, use lactose-free cheese and butter or skip completely
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our