Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Roast pork with nuts and dried fruits
Ingredients (serves 1)
120 g lean pork (chicken, rabbit, or turkey)
1 small onion
2 small tomatoes
3 dried apricots
10 g raisins
12 g plums
10 g almonds
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Cut the pork into small cubes and season with pepper.
2. Gently fry in a pan with some olive oil until the meat browns. Reserve.
3. In the same pan, add a chopped onion and sau-té.
4. Once the onion is cooked, add the grated tomato and sauté at very low heat.
5. Chop the dried apricots, plums and almonds.
6. Once the tomato has cooked for some time, add the meat. Add some water (or stock) to cover the meat and let it slowly stew.
7. Halfway through the cooking, add the almonds and dried fruit.
8. Cook until obtaining a juicy stew that should not be runny.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our