• Salt (omit in case of high blood pressure or liquid retention)
• Black pepper
• Sweet paprika
1. Dice vegetables into small pieces and sauté in a saucepan with oil, starting with the garlic and onion and then adding the green pepper. Add the fish broth gradually as the vegetables soften. Cook over low heat.
2. Add tomato sauce and stir. Continue cooking.
3. When the sauté is well done, add half a teaspoon of sweet paprika, minced parsley, and the peeled and diced potatoes. Increase the heat and cook until it reduces. After 5 minutes, lower the heat and add the rest of the broth. Cover and let cook for 15 minutes.
4. When the potatoes are done, add diced salmon and let cook for 10 more minutes.
5. Once everything is done, purée with an immersion blender to obtain the desired texture. Add salt and pepper.
If the blended purée is not sufficiently homogenous and smooth, it can be passed through sieve.