Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Seafood Soybean Paella
Ingredients (serves 2)
100 g soybean grain
100 g cockles or mussels
2 garlic cloves
2 tbsp of tomato sauce
1 dried “ñora” pepper
1 liter vegetable or fish stock
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt (skip in case of hypertension or fluid retention)
1. Hydrate the dried pepper with water for some minutes.
2. Remove the flesh with the help of a spoon and set aside.
3. Peel and chop the onion and the garlic.
4. In a pot with a few drops of olive oil, add the chopped onion and garlic. Cook at very low heat.
5. Once the onion and garlic are cooked, add the to-mato sauce, and cook for approximately ten minutes, until soft.
6. Wash the soybean grains and add to the same pot as the vegetables. Add a pinch of saffron, half of the flesh of the dried pepper and the chopped parsley.
7. Add vegetable or fish stock, stir, and cook very slowly for approximately forty minutes.
8. Once the soy is tender add the cockles or mussels to the stock and let it cook for a few more minutes, until they open.
9. Sprinkle with a bit of parsley and serve.
The dish can be served with saffron alioli.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our