Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Ingredients (serves 1)
2 pieces of no crusts sliced bread
4 slices of pork loin
1 ripe pear
50 g cream cheese
1 sweet corn
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Peel and grate the carrot.
2. Peel and cut the pear into squares. Place in a bowl with a few drops of water, cover with a plate, and put in the microwave for approximately two minutes at maximum power.
3. Remove the bowl from the microwave and let it cool down.
4. Cook the pork loins at medium heat with a few drops of olive oil on a pan, until lightly browned, making sure the meat doesn´t overcook.
5. Set the pork aside and chop with a knife. Place in a bowl with the sweet corn, cream cheese, carrot, and the cooked pear. Mash everything together with a fork.
6. Serve spreading the filling on a sliced of bread and serve.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our