20 g soy sauce (skip in case of hypertension or fluid retention)
30 g shiitakes or other mushrooms
1. Peel the carrot and the onion. Wash the pepper.
2. Cut the carrot, pepper, and spring onion into thin strips.
3. Cut the chicken into strips.
4. Grate the ginger.
5. Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
6. Cook the spaghetti in boiling water with salt. Strain and set aside.
7. Sauté the chicken in a pan with a drizzle of oil until golden. Reserve.
8. In the same pan, sauté the carrot, pepper and spring onions at high heat stirring continuously. When the vegetables are cooked, add the grated ginger and the mushrooms. Stir and sauté everything together for 1 minute.
9. Add the spaghetti and the chicken, sauté all together and add soy sauce.
10. Add the cashews and serve.
Use vegetables and nuts according to taste and/or availability, for a vegetarian version just skip the chicken.