Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Devilled eggs (modified texture)
Ingredients (serves 1)
• 2 eggs
• 1 small can (60 g) of plain tuna
• 20 g light mayonnaise
• 5 g olive tapenade (optional)
• 30 ml water
• Sweet paprika
• Salt and pepper
1. Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover them with water. Boil for 10 minutes. Let cool and peel.
2. Separate the cooked yolks and whites.
3. Chop the yolks and mix with mayonnaise and drained tuna. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Purée the boiled egg whites with water, salt and pepper using an immersion blender.
5. Place the puréed egg whites on the plate first and then spoon the yolk and tuna mixture on top to look like a devilled egg.
6. Place a small dollop of olive tapenade and a pinch of paprika on top.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our