2. Place the apple and courgette in a microwave-safe container with a spoonful of water. Cover and cook in microwave for 2-3 minutes. Drain, add a splash of vinegar, and set aside.
3. Do the same with the carrot and cook for 3-4 minutes, until well cooked. Drain and blend with a splash of water to create a creamy liquid. Add a pinch of cinnamon.
4. Slice open the turkey breast lengthwise, without separating the two halves, so it opens like a book. Place it on a flat surface and put cling film or kitchen paper on top. Use a meat pounder or the bottom of a pot to press down until it becomes flat and thin.
5. Spoon the vegetable filling along the centre and roll up like cannelloni.
6. Brush with a little olive oil and bake in the oven at 180 °C for about 15 minutes. Once cooked, slice and serve with carrot cream.