Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Sugar-free candied hazelnuts
Ingredients (for several servings)
300 g toasted and peeled hazelnuts
egg whites from ½ large egg
1 tsp dried mint
1 tsp ground ginger
Salt (skip in case of hypertension or fluid retention)
1. Beat the egg whites with a fork.
2. Put the hazelnuts in a bowl and add a bit of egg whites. Mix until fully coated. Add just enough egg whites to moisten the hazelnuts so that the seasonings stick well.
3. Add a pinch of salt and sprinkle a generous amount of mint and ginger.
4. Mix well together and spread the hazelnuts onto an oven tray.
5. Bake at 160°C for five or six minutes so that the egg whites dry out.
6. Remove from the oven, let cool and serve.
Use spices or herbs according to personal preference.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our