Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Three-grain salad with salmon
Ingredients (serves 1)
2 tbsp soft wheat
3 tbsp barley
2 tbsp quinoa
80 g fresh salmon
4 green asparagus
3 cherry tomatoes
70 g carrot
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Boil the cereals in abundant water with salt. The soft wheat and the barley must boil for thirty-five minutes and the quinoa for twenty minutes. Drain the cereals and let them cool. Set aside.
2. Peel and grate the carrot.
3. Blanch the asparagus for five minutes in boiling water. Drain and transfer to an ice bath. Strain and cut into 1-inch pieces.
4. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
5. Cut the salmon into large chunks. Cook over me-dium-high heat in a pan with a few drops of oil.
6. Make a vinaigrette with the mustard, vinegar, and olive oil.
7. Mix the boiled cereal with the carrot, asparagus, tomato, and pinch of salt. Garnish the salad with the salmon and season with the mustard vinai-grette.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our