1 tbsp light mayonnaise (skip in case of hypertension)
Fresh herbs (mint, basil, tarragon, chives…)
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt (skip in case of hypertension or fluid retention)
1. Cut the meat into very thin slices.
2. Cut the pepper, onion, and mango into small sticks.
3. Sauté the pepper and onion in a frying pan with olive oil for one minute.
4. Spread the pieces of thin veal on a flat surface and place a small handful of the pepper, onion and mango sticks on top. Fold as a cannelloni. Use a toothpick to seal the rolls and prevent them from falling apart when cooking.
5. Brown the involtini in a frying pan at medium heat on all sides.
6. For the sauce, chop the fresh herbs and mix with a tablespoon of light mayonnaise and a few drops of lemon juice.
7. Put the involtini on a plate and season with a few drops of lemon and olive oil and serve with the herb mayonnaise.