Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Vegan hand pies
Ingredients (serves 2)
6 small round pie vegan dough pastries
30 g textured soybean
60 g onion
60 g mushrooms
60 g carrot
80 g tomato sauce
Virgin extra olive oil
1. Hydrate the textured soybean by doubling their volume in water for ten to fifteen minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Peel and chop the carrot and onion.
3. Sauté them in a frying pan with a dash of olive oil until cooked.
4. Wash and chop the mushrooms. Add to the frying pan and let them cook at low heat until the water has evaporated.
5. Add the drained soybean and tomato sauce. Stir, cook for another minute, and add the sultanas and a pinch of oregano and pepper. Reserve.
6. Put the dough rounds on a plate. Place a spoonful of the filling in the centre, wet the border and fold the discs in half. Seal the pie, crimping the edges with the tips of your fingers.
7. Put the pies on a tray lined with baking paper and bake at 180°C for ten to twelve minutes
8. Let pies cool down before serving.
You can use any vegetables you like as the filling (peas, chard, leeks, spinach, etc.).
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our