Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Warm salmon and apple salad
Ingredients (serves 2)
2 salmon fillets (200 g)
¼ red pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
Boiled egg (optional)
1. Peel, clean and chop the carrot, pepper, and on-ion.
2. In a bowl, add the chopped vegetables together with a spoonful of vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Reserve.
3. Cook the salmon on the grill very slowly.
4. Let it cool for a couple of minutes, brake up and season with the grated zests of a lemon and an orange, oregano, and pepper.
5. Cut the apple into small dices and grate the egg whites. Reserve.
6. Assort the salmon on a plate, season with the vege-able vinaigrette, apple cubes, arugula leaves, and the grated boiled egg whites and serve.
*Wash the skin properly before grating.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our