Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
White fish en papillote with mushroom sauce
Ingredients (serves 1)
150 g hake fillet
1 slice of lemon
Extra virgin olive oil
For the mushroom sauce:
20 g butter
1 garlic clove
A handful of mushrooms
Milk (lactose-free in case of intolerance)
1. Make sure there are no bones in the filet.
2. Put a slice of lemon on a plate suitable for micro-wave cooking to aromatize the fish.
3. Place the fish on top of the lemon slice.
4. Add a tablespoon of water, cover with a plate of the same diameter, and put in the microwave at maximum power for about one minute.
5. Take the fish out of the microwave and let it sit for one more minute without uncovering, so it finishes cooking.
6. Arrange the fish on a plate and top with the mushroom sauce.
To make the mushroom sauce:
1. Melt the butter in a pan and cook at low heat and sauté the finely chopped onion and garlic clove.
2. Add the diced mushrooms and cook for some minutes.
3. Add a splash of milk and blend everything to-gether.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our